This one day workshop introduces you to the world of change. It is designed to support and educate individuals with new responsibilities for change within their organization or in support of others experiencing change.
- Understand what it means to manage a change and how that is different from change management
- Learn about some key change management methodologies
- Understand how people react to change
- Gain the skills to plan and prepare for your change events
- Build a Canvas for Change
Interactive discussion based delivery will explore the key elements of this course. Attendees will be encouraged to explore a current change event and dynamically apply their learning to that change. This will provide more than knowledge and skills to take away but practical approaches to deal with a current change and use as a guide for future events.
Attendees will receive a content based workbook, change canvas template and access to online resources.
Cost: $495 per attendee
Some spaces are set aside for students, underemployed individuals and not for profits at just $195
Delivery is in person but we also offer this course as an option to bring into organizations and work with a group of individuals in house. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set up a time to discuss this option.